Terms & Conditions
By using this website you agree:
- Standard membership term is 12 months. Longer and shorter memberships may be available from time to time.
- Membership includes access only to the level you pay for and only at the time you purchase. Should we add extra membership levels they are not automatically included in your package.
- Joining fee covers access for one person to all exams for membership term for private , personal usage only.
- Payment is via PayPal and is non-refundable. Bank payment can be arranged via the contact form
- Flight school or flight instructor memberships can be arranged via the contact form.
- You agree to report any errors or mistakes immediately.
- All content is copyright© protected and may not be copied or distributed without written permission
- You agree that you and your loved ones will NEVER hold this site or anyone associated with it responsible in any way for any loss, injury or damage IN ANYWAY EVER.
- We reserve the right to change the site at any time without notice; this may include adding or deleting sections.
- Any email feedback or posts in the Facebook group may be used for promotional material at our discretion.
- We cannot be held responsible for website outages or downtime which can and does happen to most websites approx. 3-5 days per year.
- We make every attempt to have rapid recovery procedures in place. However should a catastrophic event happen that wipes out all data and backups (which trust me we do not ever want to happen) we will not be in a position to able to provide refunds. Except for people who joined within the preceding 21 days of the event.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time within the laws of the jurisdictions we operate within.
- We reserve the right to eject members from the Facebook Group if they do not comply with the rules and standards of the group.
- You agree you will not copy or disseminate the information on this site.
- You agree you will not start a website or pilot practice exam service in competition to this site within 5 years of using this site. Any involvement by you as a pilot exams website competitor in any capacity is a direct breach of these terms and you may be liable for or subject to significant damages.
- A website is reliant on many service providers and components. Sometimes those components can and do fail. You agree to be patient, polite and you are not entitled to a refund, even if the website goes down the day of or the night before an exam. It is absolutely inevitable that one day this will happen to someone. Be better prepared and switch to an alternate method of study should this occur. We have averaged around 99.99% uptime for over 5 years. However when things go wrong, during those brief periods uptime may drop and website speeds may drop considerably. Thankfully these periods are rare and usually short lived, but they do happen.