RPL & PPL Helicopter
CPLH Update: 2/4/2019
The CPL has 3 common exams to aeroplane and helicopter, and 4 exams specific to helicopter with topics from a common unit.
Our common unit exams are 100% up and going. The status of the helicopter specific exams is as follows:
- Law 100% finished and already been used successfully
- Aerodynamics 100% finished and already been used successfully
- Performance & Ops 85% finished and already been used successfully
- AGK our Aeroplane subject already works wonders for this topic. We will have the helicopter specific content written by mid May. In the meantime use CSYA which has great feedback from helicopter candidates.
CPLH is now available for purchase as a 7 subject package if you have read the above. Use this link: Click Here
If you have recently purchased individual subjects since Feb 1st please read this pdf. Click Here
CPL Common Exams
CPL Helicopter Specific Exams
ATPL Helicopter Overseas Conversion (AOSH)
The ATPL Oversease conversion requires 2 exams; AOSH and AHUF.
The ATPL Human Factors (AHUF) is the exact same exam all Australian ATPL(A & H) pilots sit.
The AOSH exam is made up of questions from ATPL Met (AMET), ATPL Law (AALW) and CPL Law (CLWA).
You have a few purchase options:
- Purchase the bundle which includes AHUF and AOSH - best option
- Purchase all subjects individually - works out about 35%
- Purchase AHUF then when you are ready purchase AHUF