This form should be used for pre-purchase enquiries.
For any login issues please read the FAQ page first, then use this form if that does not solve the issue.
If you would like to submit a possible error, please watch the video below and do not use this from.
Thanks for your message! We’ll be in touch soon.
If after reading the information below, you resolve your issue, can you please immediately send us an email that says; ISSUE RESOLVED
To join go to:
To login go to:
If having login issues see below or the FAQ page.
Password resets got to:
Renewals: note, you can only renew the level of membership you already purchased.
To check your expiry date or details go to:
Unsure Which Package To Buy
Buy the package for the exam you are about to sit. Do not buy a CPL hoping it wil cover PPL or PPL hoping it covers RPL. Each package is specifically designed for that exam and syllabus.
That bot in the bottom right corner can help as well.
How do I join?
Hey, just head to this link and select the best option: https://www.pilotpracticeexams.com/membership-join/
For Login Issues
- It's almost always your device or browser holding an expired cookie
- Are you using the page for which you have joined?
- If its just one or two exams it could be our fault. If its all, its definitely a device, cache or expired cookie issue.
- Check your membership is not expired, look for your PayPal receipt in your email. or go to Account > Profile.
- Clear cache
- Restart device
- Check all updates are done as they love to cause errors
- If that fails try another device and browser.
Can I get a discount?
No sorry, we already price as competitively as we can for everyone.
The Website Is Saying Session Expired
If you only recently logged in and get this message, someone else may be using your account and our system is detecting suspicious behaviour. Please change your password using the link below and ensure no one other than you uses your account.
I am a new member that has paid but have never logged in and used PPE:
- Use the registration link sent via email to the purchase address (to your paypal email address). If unsure login to paypal and check the email address.
- If your PayPal email was wrong and needs updating( pls fix it now), then contact us and we will re-issue the rego link. Provide us with your old and new email so we can verify the purchase. Also give us Firstname, Lastname, username (easy to type) and preferred password (strong).
I am using Firefox and can't fill in a form:
- Use another browser, our site hates Firefox and with only 1% of visitors using it, its not worth the huge expense to fix it.
I'm logged in, why is it saying to join?
One of 3 things is occurring here:
- The most common is, your machine is saying you are logged in, but it actually isn't and you need to go and login again. If you do that and it persists, then one of the following is the issue.
- Either you or us have made a mistake.
- You are trying to view content for a membership level you have not joined, or we have made an error and not ticked the box that allows the membership level to see that content.
To fix it:
- First please check you are on a page for which you have paid to join.
- Please try a device reset and clearing your cache and make sure you are using chrome or safari
- You can bypass your cache to test it by trying another device or using an incognito or private browsing window
- You can also bypass or trick cache by adding a ? and random number to the end of a url e.g. pilotpracticeexams.com?1 then next time try pilotpracticeexams.com?2
- If you are still unable to login please take a screenshot and email us the issue and details.
- If you get locked out, we can reset it or it will reset in 12-24 hours depending on the severity of the lockout reason
Please try another device before contacting us.
I am an existing member , I purchased a new level and cannot access the old level:
- Send us a 2nd email address and your current username via email.
- If you don't have a 2nd email, set one up in gmail, hotmail etc....takes 2 minutes tops.
- The software only supports one membership per email address, so we will need an email for each account.
Why can I login to the exams section, but not the course section? Or Vice Versa
- They are two separate websites with separate logins.
- The course section is free and unsupported.
- The exams website is paid memberships and you can only login after receiving a registration link via email.
I Renewed A Membership For 1 or 3 Months
You can only do this once. After making payment we manually activate it, but we need you to email us and tell us you have paid.
I Purchased From The Join Page And Already Had An Existing Membership
You will NOT receive an activation link email, as you already had a membership. The new membership will overwrite any old membership with the new membership level and a new finish date. You can use the account immediately, using your old login details.
I joined RPL or PPL and have passed already. Can I get a discounted upgrade to CPL? (or similar)
No sorry. The value is in using the product and passing as fast and easily as possible. We provide long memberships to allow for people at all different paces. The value is in passing, not how quick or slow you take to do it.
To Report Errors or Suspected Errors
Please use the blue feedback tab on the website. It makes it super simple and fast as well as accurate.
You can add multiple shots using the feedback tab then add a description telling us what is wrong.
There is a 1 minute video on the announcement page after you login, showing how to report errors using the feedback tab.
Please do not send emails or Facebook Messages for errors.
Where Is The Login Page? https://www.pilotpracticeexams.com/membership-login/
I Was Halfway Through An Exam And It Logged Me Out
You have either had 30 minutes inactivity or someone may have used or stolen your password. Go to https://www.pilotpracticeexams.com/membership-login/password-reset/
Where Can I Track My Exam Progress?
For Answers To Many More Questions See: