- Read question and select answer, then press check. Re-read critical part of question, and answer by saying it out loud or muttering it at least 3 times. (Memory tip)
- Select “Next” and repeat until you are finished all questions
- When finished select “Quiz Summary” then “finish Quiz” to view your score.
- Then select “View Questions” to view all correct an incorrect responses.
- In A4 book Record your result and a list of the topics you got wrong.
- Go to textbook index and record pages for these topic as you will keep getting many of the same questions wrong with study breaks.
- Study from the text your wrong topics, then retest after a minimum 10 min break.
- Record study techniques used from “how to study videos” and pre/post study test scores, to help identify your best study methods.
Using these methods you will rapidly improve and find what works best for you. Good luck!
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
Congratulations and thanks for taking the practice exam. Any Aeroplane or general exam errors, please send to [email protected] Any Helicopter specific exam errors, please report to [email protected] Please never report errors via Messenger to Matt. Please ask all general questions in the Facebook group. Remember to watch the how to study videos and be sure to use the “Super Active Study Techniques” and “Exam Super Cycles”.
Tracking Exam Progress
Only mark as complete after reviewing answers.
You can toggle between completed and uncompleted by clicking the button.
Many exams serve a limited number and need to be sat multiple times to see all questions.
Exams Completed: Exams Completed: