Join All The Other Successful Graduates Who Saved 50% Study Time!
- Read question and select answer, then press check. Re-read critical part of question, and answer by saying it out loud or muttering it at least 3 times. (Memory tip)
- Select “Next” and repeat until you are finished all questions
- When finished select “Quiz Summary” then “finish Quiz” to view your score.
- Then select “View Questions” to view all correct an incorrect responses.
- In A4 book Record your result and a list of the topics you got wrong.
- Go to textbook index and record pages for these topic as you will keep getting many of the same questions wrong with study breaks.
- Study from the text your wrong topics, then retest after a minimum 10 min break.
- Record study techniques used from “how to study videos” and pre/post study test scores, to help identify your best study methods.
Using these methods you will rapidly improve and find what works best for you. Good luck!
0 of 10 questions completed
BAK Practice Exam
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- BAK Aerodynamics 0%
Get yourself exam ready, super fast and inspired with confidence!
Please join to get full access.
Question 1 of 10
If an aircraft is descending and thrust is added, but no other control inputs are changed,what will be the result?Correct
Question 2 of 10
When flap is added to a descending aircraft and airspeed is maintained?Correct
Question 3 of 10
Flap is used for landing because it?Correct
Question 4 of 10
A headwind while descending to land in a glide approach will make the aircrafts?Correct
Question 5 of 10
An aircraft is descending with a tail wind. For any given constant settings, will the aircraft land longer down the runway or shorter on the runway, compared to an approach with no wind, in the exact same configuration?Correct
Question 6 of 10
Two identical aircraft are landing in a rough formation, one aircraft is 200kg heavier than the other. Is it possible that they can attain the same glide ratio?Correct
It is angle of attack that determines glide ratio. So as long as the heavier aircraft flies faster to maintain the same angle of attack, the glide ratio can be the same.
Question 7 of 10
Power plus attitude determines performance in?Correct
Question 8 of 10
A aircraft with a stall speed of 45 knots is approaching in a headwind of 20 knots, at an IAS of 55 knots. The gusty headwind suddenly reduces to 5 knots. What is the likely outcome?Correct
Question 9 of 10
If an aircraft is descending on a 5 mile final and hits wind shear, where it goes from 20 knot headwind to 30 knots, but maintains its nose attitude, the aircraft will?Correct
Question 10 of 10
Wind shear that causes an aircraft to lose height is called what type of shear?Correct